C is for Can’t…
…as in there are so many great words that start with C, I can’t decide which one to use. So, I won’t focus on one word or idea. I’m just going to list some C words and write little comments about them. Sort of random-ish.
- Clowns—they’re creepy and I do not like them. My apologies to any clowns who might be reading this. Please don’t come and kill me in my sleep.
- Compassion—The world needs more of this
- Coffee—I need more of this.
- Candy—I don’t need more of this!
- Castor Oil—what is it used for, anyway?
- Conditioner—without it, my hair is uncombable
- Conditional—what love should not be
- Crash—I’m proofreading book #3 from this series- amazing author (Michael Robertson)
- Cabin—I would love to have one in the mountains
- Clutter—why can’t it clean itself up?
- Cliques—didn’t like them as a kid and don’t like them now
- Crust—my dad used to tell me that it would put hair on my chest. Not sure how that was supposed to make me want to eat it.
- Crinkle—not sure why, but this word makes me laugh
- Concentrate—I have a hard time — look! squirrel!
- Comical—what the above attempt at humor was not
- Comfortable—why yes, I am
- Cuddle—I love that my youngest still likes to do this
- Conclusion—that’s what this is
Thanks for stopping by! If you care to, leave a comment! <— C what I did there? I know… I’m such a comedian.